Fuel Purchase Volume Discounts (Single Purchase)
Aircraft owners/operators may enter into bulk fuel purchase agreements with SBIAA for additional fuel price discounts.
|400 gallons||$0.20 discount per gallon|
|1,000 gallons||$0.30 discount per gallon|
|2,500 gallons||$0.40 discount per gallon|
|5,000 gallons||$0.60 discount per gallon|
|10,000 gallons||$1.00 discount per gallon|
Parking fees for aircraft NOT exceeding 12,500 lbs. certified gross landing weight (more than two (2) hours, not exceeding 24 hours) parked on the Luxivair SBD ramp:
|Parking Fee||Fuel Purchase Required to Waive Parking Fee|
|Single Engine||$10||15 gallons|
|Jet/Turbine Helicopter||$25||40 gallons|
Parking fees for aircraft exceeding 12,500 lbs. certified gross landing weight (more than two (2) hours, not exceeding 24 hours) parked on the Luxivair SBD ramp:
|Group||Aircraft Length||Parking Fee||Fuel Purchase Required to Waive Parking Fee|
|IA||Less than 50 feet||$60||100 gallons|
|IB||51 – 90 feet||$70||300 gallons|
|II||91 – 125 feet||$90||500 gallons|
Ground Support Equipment
The following fees shall apply for use of ground handling equipment:
|Main Deck Cargo Loader||$250||$1,000|
|Lower Deck Cargo Loader||$250||$1,000|
|Ground Power Unit||$125||$500|
|Air Conditioning Unit||$125||$500|
|Large Forklift (26k or 45k lbs capacity)||$75||$300|
|Cargo Scissor Lift||$60||$250|
|Tow Bar (Aircraft Over 12,500)||$20|
Ground Support Services
The following fees shall apply to FBO ground support services:
|GPU use for Aircraft Start-up (waived with fuel purchase of 50+ gallons)||$30 per start|
|Air Start (waived with fuel purchase of 50+ gallons)||$40 per start|
|Stair Truck Use|
|Daily Truck Use||$150 per day|
|Stair Truck Service
Includes Airport Staff to block aircraft and operate stair truck, overtime charges not included
|$75 per operation|
|Under 12,500 CGLW||Over 12,500 CLGW||100,000 – 250,000 CLGW|
|Potable Water||N/A||$75 per service||$150 per service|
|Aircraft Positioning||$15 per service||$25 per service||$100 per service|
|Aircraft Towing||$30 one way||$50 one way||$200 one way|
|Lavatory Service||N/A||$75 per service||$150 per service|
The following policy shall be used to establish aviation fuel prices:
- Retail Jet-A price will be based on wholesale purchase cost, tax, + $1.75 markup with +/- 15% price discretion based on local market conditions.
- Retail AvGas 100LL price will be based on wholesale purchase cost, tax, + $1.00 markup with +/- 15% price discretion based on local market conditions. Self-Serve AvGas will be discounted $.70 per gallon below retail pricing. Price basis for pre-existing fuel contracts will be based on wholesale purchase cost, tax, + $1.50 markup.
Aviation Fuel Products
The following policy shall be used to establish prices for aviation lubricants and additives:
- Aircraft engine oil quart prices will be based on wholesale cost, tax, + 80% markup with +/- 15% price discretion based on local market conditions.
- Fuel Anti-Icing inhibitor additive will be $.05 per each Jet-A gallon dispensed.
Fueling services after hour callout fee
A fee shall be assessed for fueling staff called out during non-operating hours as follows:
- An after-hour callout fee of $150.00 will be assessed during hours when fueling staff are not on routine scheduled working hours. The fee will include an attendant for a period not exceeding 4 hours.
The following fees shall apply to the FBO services listed below:
(for aeronautical users only – first hour waived with 50+ gallon fuel purchase)
|Conference Room Audio Visual Setup Fee||$50|
|Linens laundering||$30 per service|
|Dishwashing||$30 per service|
|Monthly Parking of Approved Vehicles
(waived with fuel purchase of 50+ gallons per month)
|Disposal of Regulated Garbage – International Aircraft
(applicable to aircraft carrying less than 31 passengers)
|$200 per service + 4.50 per pound of garbage|
|Cargo Loading Services||$60/hr per person|
The following permits are required to conduct non-aviation commercial activity.
|Off-Airport rental cars||$1,000 annual permit|
Executive Director’s Discretion
The Executive Director of SBIAA shall have the discretion to modify fees, to the extent that is necessary to meet market conditions or to match verified contract fueling pricing for commercial or military operators with the understanding that any such modification of fees be disclosed to SBIAA Commissioners in a subsequent report. In no instance shall a fee be established that fails to yield a positive return.