Cheers to a new year filled with possibilities! If Southern California is on your 2022 itinerary, Luxivair SBD as your airport in San Bernadino is committed to helping each visit be a breeze. To help you start off on the right foot and ease through the rest of the year, Luxivair SBD provides a mix of elegance, efficiency, competitive pricing, and five-star service you won’t find elsewhere.
At Luxivair SBD, passengers can avoid the usual hassles encountered during air travel and enjoy an uncrowded convenience that’s a refreshing change in busy Southern California. The FBO provides easy access to the region’s many attractions, and its sophisticated facilities make it a destination itself.
“Luxivair SBD offers everything passengers and pilots need to relax, conduct business, or take to the skies again,” says Wendy Bechtel, the FBO’s manager. “Customers choose us for our convenient location, competitive pricing, and full aircraft services—and they return after experiencing a level of service that is beyond compare.”
The FBO’s sophisticated facilities and comprehensive services include everything you might need to relax, refuel, and revive for the next leg of your journey, or to conduct business while away from your office.
· Personalized concierge services
· Corporate conference room
· Private movie theater with stadium seating
· Marble restrooms
· Pilots-only lounge, snooze room, and flight-planning area
· Stringent COVID safety measures
· Convenient ground transportation options
· Comprehensive and competitively priced aircraft services
· Skilled ground support staff ensure quick turnarounds
· Seamless payment of landing fees for aircraft over 12,500 pounds with the PlanePass automated billing system
· International port of entry with on-site U.S. Customs
If you’re feeling the pinch of rising prices elsewhere, look no further than Luxivair SBD as your airport in San Bernadino. Its affordable aircraft parking and refueling make Luxivair San Bernadino Airport a highly desirable alternative to costlier FBOs, and the landing fees assessed by the Airport have not increased since 2001.
“Providing a cost-effective choice has proven vital to our customers, from general aviation pilots to large carriers,” explains Bechtel. “Now more than ever, they know they can rely on SBD to help keep their costs down.”
Welcome aboard, 2022
Ring out the old, and ring in the new from all of us at Luxivair SBD—we wish you great success and thank you for the opportunity to serve you.